Carrying out inspections, testing and maintenance for your foam extinguishing system is an important job. In the event of an emergency, these systems have to be able to extinguish fires. We are a certified maintenance company for (stationary) foam extinguishing installations. We adhere to a number of different of standards and guidelines from ISO, VCA, CIBV, NFPA, Technisch Bulletin and NEN-EN. This ensures that you are provided with high-quality inspections, testing and maintenance.
What can you expect from InnoVfoam?
- 24/7 emergency service
- Maintenance including foam analyses and comprehensive reports
- Receipt of CIBV-approved maintenance certificates
- Urgent foam analyses can be performed within 48 hours
- Foam concentrates in stock for faster delivery
- Experienced service team including maintenance specialists
- Customised service software for effective administration and inspections
Foam concentrates in (stationary) foam extinguishing installations require annual quality testing. Foam analyses are used to determine whether the concentrate is still suitable for extinguishing activities and whether the proportioning percentage of the foam proportioner still corresponds to the percentage determined during the first reference test.
There are several reasons for this:
- To ensure that the foam concentrate does not dilute or deteriorate.
- To prevent the foam concentrate from breaking down due to incorrect proportioning with other products.
- To check whether storage conditions are still suitable.
- To exclude that the foam concentrate has a reaction to the material used for the storage tank.
InnoVfoam’s laboratory is equipped for testing the quality of all types of foam concentrate made by any manufacturer in accordance with EN 1568.